I want to share these mini Christmas stockings that I made last year (2013). I made 25 pieces of this and gave away to my son's classmates as Christmas presents. We put mini presents inside too like nail polish, lip balm, hair clips, hot wheel cars, mini sharpies, sticky notes and more. And since I have tons of buttons- I love to buy buttons even I don't use it much, I added it to stockings for additional decoration. Flower buttons for the girls and letter buttons for the boys. This is great project to use up all your scarp yarns!
Here are 10 Free Crochet Christmas Stocking Patterns that you will enjoy!
- Mini Christmas Stocking designed by Angie of Lemon de desucrette
- Fabulously Festive Christmas Stocking designed by Julie of Gleeful Things
- African Flower Christmas Stocking designed by Alexis Middleton of Persia Lou
- Gingerbread Christmas Stocking designed by Twinkie Chan
- Polka Dots Christmas Stocking designed by Priscilla of Priscilla Crochet
- Granny Square Christmas Stocking designed by Maggie Weldon of Maggies Crochet
- Cross Stitch Christmas Stocking by Yarnspirations
- Mesh Christmas Stocking by Yarnspirations
- Zigzag Christmas Stocking by Red Heart
- Holly & Berry Christmas Stocking by Red Heart